Friday, March 8, 2013

Customer Service

Wanted to send out a few kudos to both Mr. Beer's customer service as well as Brew Demon's customer service.

First, Mr. Beer.  Had an issue with the LBK during my first brew, it leaked around the seam where the spigot is.  They replaced the LBK after I sent them a photo showing the raised seam preventing a good seal. They also replaced a packet of booster that was punctured during shipping.  Quick and fair resolutions to both issues, I will certainly order from them again.  Thank you Mr. Beer customer service!

Now for Brew Demon.  Had an unusual experience brewing the Hellfire Deep Red Ale Plus recipe (detailed in that blog post).  Contacted customer service and they are replacing the refill indicating what I experienced isn't normal (should have taken pictures of the issue).  They are going to brew up that refill as well, to ensure a quality product.  Then I took them up on their "Trade Up Promotion".  It apparently was more successful then they expected and there was a slight delay getting my order out.  To make up for the delay, they upgraded part of the order.  I love it when companies are proactive like this, as I'd not complained about the delay at all.  Definitely a good way to handle the situation and keep me as a satisfied customer.  Then I noticed an item in that order had been damaged in shipping.  Took photos this time to help them see what I had encountered when I opened the box.  Let them know of the issue, and also said since I was ahead of the game due to the upgrade I'd already been given, that I'd leave it up to them whether or not to replace it.  I was already a happy camper and wanted to inform them of changes they could make when packing shipments.  They are replacing the item anyhow.  What an amazing company and they will certainly be getting future business from me.  Thank you Brew Demon customer service!

Now I just need to brew up the 7 refills I currently have (mix of flavors from both companies) then I'll be ready to order some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment