Sunday, March 3, 2013

Conical Fermenter

During my ongoing reading and research, I discovered a fairly new company that is selling conical shaped fermenters that are more like the ones used in big brew houses.    This was back in early January. The company is Brew Demon at www.brewdemon.com.  Ordered one of their ferementers and a couple of refills to compare with Mr. Beer.  It will be referred to as the Little Demon Conical (LDC).  They held a promotion where you send in a piece of the LBK and they'll send you a LDC for just actual shipping costs.  Took them up on this offer since I had the old LBK that leaked and was replaced by Mr. Beer.

I made my first visit to the local home brew store (LHBS) and purchased some supplies.  I picked up some DME of various types, a bottling tree, a vinator and a few bits of helpful advice.  These will make bottling days much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment